Thursday 1 March 2018

Busy Little Bee


By the way did you know we're having a DT call at All Dressed Up.  We need more Dressy Girls for Facebook and the blog.  The links to get your entries in are in a photo folder in the Facebook Group here AND on the blog here.

For my inspiration I've used Busy Little Bee.  To work with the challenge theme I've got the bee with wings, the little girl has "dress" up wings and I don't know if you can see but I've also drawn in some birds in the background - more wings! Hee hee....  So hope that gives you an idea of what you could do as well as using one of Wendy's gorgeous images of course.


The image has been coloured with Copics, I've kept it large to do a CAS style card.  Over the top of the image I've used some black card and some yellow design paper from Lili of the Valley cut with curved Spellbinders dies.

Added to give a little more interest is a strip of black ric rak, a few rhine stones and a couple of sequins.

Hope you like my inspiration for today and we see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges
Sweet Stampers - Things with Wings
Dream Valley - Things with Wings
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting - I is for Insects
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
Morgan's Artworld - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes


12 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh my this is smashing good work here. Wonderful colouring of your image, fabulous colours and fabulous design. Great work. I love it.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

Kuni said...

Wonderful and cute card Andrea and beautifully colouring.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.

N-Eva said...

Lovely card and the image is stunning. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Dream Valley challenge.Neva DT

Arlene said...

What a fun, cute card. I really like how your colors flow.So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

Lori Kobular said...

Such an adorable card! I love her black and yellow striped leggings! Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!!

Jessica K said...

Beautiful! I love that curved edge you used! Thanks for joining us this month at Scrapy Land! Hoping to see you again!

Jess - DT
www.freshbyjess.blogspot.ca

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful card, such a sweet image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in at Through the craftroom door this week.

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

Your card is wonderful
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampers
Hugs Anja

Kristina said...

Lovely card - gorgeous colouring. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
Kristina DT

Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
Cards by Kristina

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE your inspiration Andrea, this is such a pretty and clever card. Thank you for joining and sharing with us at Morgans Artworld. - Faith DT

Margaret said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious. Hope you join us again. Good luck. Maggie, DT