Sunday 9 July 2017

Sloth Day

I've used Copics and polychromos pencils to colour him :)

I so love how he came out.

The sentiment was created at the time I printed him.  All I've done is mounted him onto some black card to frame him.  Nice and simple this time to showcase the image.

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes optional Make It Funny
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes twist Monochrome
The Crazy Challenge - Animals
Sunny Day Crafting - A is for Animals
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Challenge 4
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Get Creative - CAS
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautifully coloured smashing card Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Karen said...

Beautiful coloring of the fur. Shows great texture. Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door

ike said...

Ooooh ! He is just adorable :-) I love how you coloured him up - fantastic :-)
Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Sall said...

Love the sentiment but most of all the unique image. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Teresa Arsenault said...

Fantastic coloring on this furry sloth. Thanks for entering the challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. hugs, Teresa

Unknown said...

Fabulous!
Thank you for joining us at Get Creative Challenge.

Mary, DT at Get Creative x

debo said...

lovely card
Thanks for entering our challenge on http://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.be/