Wednesday 26 July 2017

Happy hols

Wow where did July go?  It's the last inspiration from me this month at Outlawz Sketch with Drawn by Krista as our sponsor


I've used Summer Beach Items for this card.  The colouring was done with ProMarkers.

Here's our sketch for this week


Two of my images have doodled borders.  The sentiment was created at the time of printing.

Where the flowers are in the sketch I've used the beach ball and sandcastle by fussy cutting them


The design paper I've used gives a kinda sandy background and it's from Studio Light.  Behind this is a piece of black card to frame it.

Hope to see you at the challenge

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Card Mania - Summer Fun
Your Scrapbook place - Summer Fun
Try It On Tuesday - Let It Shine
Scrapping4Fun - Bon Voyage / Vacation
Come and Get It - Summertime
Glitter n Sparkle - Summer Sunshine
Ikes World - Anything Goes

11 comments:

chrissie said...

Looks very summery with the sun shining as well

Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

Meggymay said...

Its a wonderful holiday card and it is a fun image you used for the sun. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesdays this time.
Yvonne

Rosie said...

A wonderful piece of art, Andrea.

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Lula said...

Thanks bunches for sharing your beautiful card with us at Try it on Tuesday this time. Hugs!

Borqna said...

Great summer mood! Very cheerful card!
Thanks for sharing with us at IKE'sWORLD challenges.
Blessings,
Borqna

Sall said...

I long for the days where you can sit on the beach and build castles without getting drenched by rain. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Lia said...

All summer themes on one lovely card!
Lia, DT S4F

K M Meena Herale said...

Awesome card, lovely. Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT

ike said...

Fabulous ! Great images and a lovely card. I want to rush off to the beach now :-)
Thank you very much for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Jan said...

This is lovely thanks for playing along at YSP xx Jan

Sollan said...

This card is gorgeous!! Thank you for playing at Scrapping4fun.