Saturday 1 July 2017

Dreams


I had my blue ProMarkers out to do the Zebra so I decided to do this one in blue too :)

I also still had my Maja Design papers out so I've used some more of these (talk about being lazy LOL!!)

The silver stars I've added were found in the wedding section at Hobby Craft.  They're actually table confetti - hee hee.....
The double silver star with the rhine stones in the top left hand corner is actually a charm that I got from The Ribbon Girl.

I've added a few pearl gems and to finish a wood chip sentiment from Scrapiniec that I though went perfectly with the image.

Hope you love my inspiration for today and we see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Incy Wincy Designs - Sparkle or Shine
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Dots or Stripes
Aud Sentiments - For a Child
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - For the Girls

5 comments:

Rene said...

This is gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Annemi said...

Beautiful card and stunning coloring as always. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Aww.. so adorable..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful card Andrea. Love this sweet creation. The card design with the pretty paper, glittery stars and lovely woodchip sentiment is fabulous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Creative world said...

Super adorable image and fun card...Thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS For a Child challenge
Željka DT xx