Tuesday 9 May 2017

Just Married

I've just announced the winner of this new image - Helen Nile picked the name Daisy (as in give me your answer do).  My hubby and me though it a perfect name.  It's like having a female version of Herbie and also the fact that there's a Daisy on the car :D


For any of my images you buy you can enter you creations into my Facebook challenges the link is here https://www.facebook.com/groups/1730005463906336/

I also have a blog challenge now.  This month the theme is ANYTHiNG GOES.  you don't have to se one of my images to enter BUT if you do and you're a winner or top three you'll get a bonus image.  The link to the current challenge is here https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/challenge-2-anything-goes.html
Daisy has been coloured with ProMarkers.  To showcase the image I've just made a simple CAS card doodling a border at the corners of the image.

My embellishments are two butterflies made out of tiny wooden hearts.  I've also added a wooden love sentiment from Scrapiniec.

Thanks for taking a look today
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafting When We Can  - Clean & Simple
Do-Al(l) Kreatives - Laast Eure Herzen Sprechen
Incy Wincy - Clean and Simple
I Love ProMarkers - One Layer Only
The Sketchy Challenge - CAS or Shabby Chic
Tuesday Throwdown - Doodles
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes


11 comments:

Doris Klein said...

Aaaawwww, that so lovely! Fab creation!

Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#5 – May- let your heart speak)
*DT* Die Sketchtanten

Patti Krauss said...

Hi Andrea - lovely card - love Daisy - and I love how you doodled the edges. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can Challenges! - Patti (CWWC DT)

Alex said...

Before I read the Posts I have always a look for the Pictures. As I saw your Card my first mind was: a female Herbie. Than I read your post and was laughing for a while. I love your Image and how you include the can-tradition .
Thanks for playing along with our present challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#5 – Let your hearts speak}
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#37 – Fantasy}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Debi said...

Great card. Love the image and your corner doodles. Thanks for playing at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi

Kirsty said...

Just adore this for a wedding and awesome colours thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges :)

GerJanne said...

This card is juist stunning! In the Netherlands it was (mybe is) also a traditionele to hang fans behind the car of the nee couple.
Thank you to plating at Do-Al(l)- Kreatives.
GerJanne

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Super cute card. Thank you for playing along with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck. Hope to see you again soon,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT

Melanie said...

A fabulous card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "CAS or Shabby Chic” challenge over at The Sketchy Challenges & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at A Bit More Time to Craft and Digistamps4Joy. Hope to see you again next time.

Desire Fourie said...

This is another beautiful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of WEDDINGS challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Another beautiful design Andrea. Always love your subtle coloring and amazing drawing. Thank you for plaing along at Digistamps4Joy May challenge. Join us again next month. Have great times always :)
Hugs and smiles,
Asmah
Digistamps4Joy Design Team
Qinaahana Arts & Crafts {My Personal Blog}