Monday 13 February 2017

Perfect together

Yay the day is here when I can share what I've created for my hubby's Valentines card :D

He loves whiskey, partly my fault, when we first started dating he used to drink Jack Daniels and Coke all the time.  So I had this idea why not draw it, so I've created my own digi with it on!



Behind the image I've drawn a heart with a sentiment Perfect Together created at the time of printing.

I've used ProMarkers and polychromos pencils to colour the image.

Mounted onto some red card stock to create a border I've then doodled a border onto the image with biros.

Happy Valentines Day hubby!

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Glitter n Sparkle - Love is in the Air
Come and Get It - Love is in the Air
Sweet Stampin - Masculine
Paradise of Stamps - Valentines Day
Love to Scrap - Who Loves You Baby
Aud Sentiments - Valentines or Love
Crafting by Designs - Love & Romance
Addicted to Stamps - Love

14 comments:

Cara said...

WOW! Awesome drawing Andrea ... he is going to love this! Thanks for sharing

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

How awesome to make your Valentine card SO personal and perfect for your love! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW! Fabulous stamp and your coloring ROCKS, Andrea! He's gonna love it. xxD

zub momi said...

WOW! This is absolutely amazing!Fabulous image and beautifully colored. Thanks for playing with us at Glitter 'N'Sparkle Challenge Blog :)

Unknown said...

I love this card, did you draw and color all of it. You did an awesome job.

creationsnz said...

Beautiful drawing and a bit of fun, I bet he loved it. So glad you joined us at Come And Get It, CarolG

Gina's Cards said...

Such a fabulous Valentine's day card, I bet your hubby loved it! Love the images. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Gina's Cards said...

Sorry Andrea, I got carried away, the message should read Thank you for joining us at the Paradise of Stamps (apologies).
Gina xx

Shuly said...

you drew this!? wow well done! it's so realistic, the bottle is incrible and well all the minute details are so well drawn ! congratulations and thank you for sharing at Paradise of stamps

Céline said...

fab card
thanks for playing with us at paradise of stamps
hugs
céline

Vic said...

Super creative! I love this - and you could easily sell that digi!!! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

Cara said...

This is stunning. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

Creative world said...

Wow...perfect Valentine gift...personalized card...your coloring and drawing are fantastic...sk glad you join us at Ahd Sentiments challenge,hope to see you again
Zeljka DTxx

Irene said...

Oh, it's so original!
Thank you for joining with us at Create and Inspire.
Irene (DT Member)
Made In Borgo