Friday 8 July 2016

Purple bouquet

The lovely ladies at Scrapping4Fun have me as a guest designer today.  Their theme is Birthday.

I've used this little Whimsey stamp called Dolly, I've had her for absolutely ages but not had chance to use her.  So this I thought the perfect opportunity.
The image had been coloured with ProMarkers and I've used a black polychromos pencil to add extra shading.

Once cut out the image was distressed with Tim Holtz antique linen ink.  Added to this were some sprikles of Stampendous embossing enamel.

All the papers have been distressed using a Tonic Solutiolns tool.  Design papers are from Lili of the Valley and Our Daily Bread.  The image was frames with some black card stock.

Here's a close up of the flower bouquet arrangement I've added.  These were all from Live and Love Crafts and Wild Orchid Crafts.  I found the gorgeous lavender flower patterned ribbon at Crafty Ribbons.

The happy birthday sentiment was cut from some black card stock using a Spellbinders die.  The final touch some purple gems from Scrap Berry.

Hope you like my card for today
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafty Cardmakers - Shabby Chic
Deep Ocean - Colours of Summer
Sparkle n Sprinkle - Anything Goes (embossing enamel)
Digistamps4joy - Anything Goes (twist dies / punches)
Polkadoodles - Ribbon or Twine
Live and Love Crafts - Sprinkles of Summer
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes with stamp & ribbons
Creative Craft Cottage - Eileen's Challenge


14 comments:

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and the distress look
Thank you for your GD Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges
Hugs
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

Love you colouring and detail. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Hugs Tracy

Maikreations said...

Great design and aweseom colouring! Congratulations on your guest design as well ;o) Thank you for joining our „Shabby Chic“ challenge over at the Crafty Cardmakers ;o) Happy crafting,
Maike

Josephine said...

What a pretty image!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Ina G said...

I thought I had commented on your card Andrea. Lucky I came back for another look at this beautiful card. Love the distressing that beautifully coloured image and amazing layout. Love the pearls and floral finish. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

pinky said...

What a sweet little card, just love it. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and bow . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
My Blog As I do Rodos

KarinsArtScrap said...

Andrea this is gorgeous and sweet
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
Hope to see you again and goodluck

Karin

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card and image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge and good luck.
Anneke DT

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Wow, I'm so impressed with your card Andrea and the image is so gorgeous. Lovely flowers down there, I love it! I'm so happy to have your creation entered in our challenge at Digistamps4Joy this month. Come join us again next month Andrea and have nice moments always :)
Fondly,
Asmah
DS4J DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

Sally H said...

A wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

Judy McKay said...

Stunning card. Lovely little details. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Judy DT

Eret said...

Stunning card! Love the layers and your coloring of this darling image. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Sparkle N Sprinkle.
I hope you'll join with us again next time.
Eret x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Lovely and Bright and beautiful! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge