Monday 6 June 2016

Love to Read

I'm sharing a little CAS inspiration tonight for you using an image from All Dressed Up

I've coloured her in very soft pastels using ProMarkers.  The next bit was a little tricky especially as Ive not tried it before.  I cut her card at an angle with a craft knife (so it looks like the white card is behind the image) without cutting through the image.  I then fussy the rest of her out.

She's mounted over the top of some Joy Crafty Design paper.  The image card and design paper have been cut smaller then the card so it leaves a white border.

It's the first time I've made a CAS card like this and I love how it came out so I'll definitely use it again.

The only embellishment is a wooden LOVE sign which s actually from the wedding section in Hobbycraft.

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafting for All Seasons - Make It Girly
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Graph It Colouring Crazy Challenge - Time For Tea
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Use a New Technique


1 comment:

Anjie said...

Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us in our Time for Tea challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
Anjie (DT)