Tuesday 24 May 2016

Blue

I've got a little extra DT inspiration from Oddball Art for you today.  This creepy cute bug is image 283 - you can buy him and other Oddball images with 10% off by using my code DTANDREA10 :D

I wasn't sure what to do with him at first.  After colouring him blue he sat in my file for a couple weeks until I had a brainwave to make him into a CAS card.

He's been coloured with ProMarkers then fussy cut to mount onto the card.

The sentiment was printed onto some plain card stock.  I've used a blue ProMarkers and a blender for the fuzzy blue look around the image.

There one piece of plain design paper from Lili of the Valley and I've used a couple of blue sequins and some blue and clear gems to finish the card off.

Hope you love my buggy card :D
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Paper Creator - Anything Goes
Creative Ladybirds - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Things with Wings
Crafty Creations - Monochormatic
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
I Love ProMarkers - Anything Goes 

7 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

This is adorable. I too have things that sit and wait til I can figure out what to do with them. Love how this turned into a CAS card. NICE!! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

Angie said...

This is great - love those clouds!
Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
Angie DT

Jacq said...

He's such a cute, sad little bug and looks great on your fabulous CAS card.

pinky said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Katrina Bufton said...

This is gorgeous, I love the colouring around the sentiment and the bug is very cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
Katrina x

Sally H said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

Colette said...

Fab! I love your cute image and your layout is just perfect,thanks for playing along at the Paper Creator challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx