Friday 15 January 2016

Dying to be Your Valentine

Lizzy has some great new images out today, check out the blog for inspiration and the Etsy store and don't forget you can get 10% off at checkout by quoting my code DTANDREA

This is image number 280, she comes with a great sentiment.  She's been coloured with Copics in monochome with a pop of red on the flowers.  I decided to do her ghostly greys instead of my normal zombie colours.

When I printed her out I added in the heart from creepy cute image number 223.  This has also been coloured with Copics.

I've done this as a CAS card so you get the impact of the monochrome and reds.

The image has been mounted onto some black card stock and then the actual card leaving borders.

My only embellishment are a few black gems at the bottom right.

Check out the blog for the rest of the inspiration :D
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafting by Designs - Seeing Red
Ike's World - New Beginnings (new image)
Get Creative - Something New (new image)
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean - Something New (new image)
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes



6 comments:

ike said...

Fantastic - this is wonderful. Great image and I really like how you coloured this :-)
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Love the black and red combo work so well .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike's World challenge

My Blog As I do Rodos

Sall said...

Hehe this is great, so far from traditional valentines that I actually love it.

Cicci said...

Love this card!!! Its perfect
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

HUGS :0) Cicci,
TTCRD DT
ciccividpennan.blogspot.com{My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com
-------------------------------------------

Susan Renshaw said...

This is gorgeous - I love the minimalistic design and the touch of red!
Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Susan
DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Kandy's Krafts said...

Super card.Just love your image and colouring. Thank you for sharing it with us at Get Creative Challenge.