Wednesday 1 July 2015

M is for Magnolia

We're having a Magnolia challenge over at The ABC Challenge for the next couple of weeks.  You can use anything Magnolia in your creations!

The stamp I've used here is Tilda with a Bundle.  I've coloured it using Copics.  She's been cut out by drawing the interior of a Spellbinders die and hand cutting.  Once I'd done this I some pink paper with the actual Spellbiners die and edges it with pink Copic.


Papers are from Lili of the Valley and Craft Creations.  I've cut two lots of banners in pink and blue using a La La Land die then mounted one over the other.

The sentiment is computer generated then cut out with a Spellbinders die and edged with ProMarkers.  The final touch is some pearlised self adhesive gems.

We'd love to see your Magnolia creations over at The ABC Challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following creations
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Come and Get It - Cute Cards
Glitter n Sparkle - Sentimental

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Andrea beautiful card and I love your card design and your colour choice. hugs Shirleyxxx

Bunny said...

Pretty papers and I love the banner you used on your card. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

La Papera Gialla said...

Lovely!
Thanks for playing with us at Not Just Cards Challenges this month!
Monica - DT