Sunday 21 June 2015

Too hot for the gym!

So who wants some more Oddball Art inspiration - yeah you all do ;)

Anyone who wants to buy Oddball Art images can get discount using our DT codes.  Mine is DTANDREA10 - just quote this at check out on Etsy and you'll get 10% off!

I've combined two of Lizzy's images here in this card - just to give you an idea of what can be done.
I've also kept it in with the summer theme of the current challenge :)

Did you know you don't have to use an Oddball Art image to enter our challenges just by the way?  We'd love for you to join us - just keep to the current theme.

The images were coloured with ProMarkers in pastel colours and I've kept it CAS.

This first one is image number 182.

And this second one is image number 187.


When I first got the idea for this card the weather was starting to improve here in Yorkshire and we were thinking we might be on the brink of a "summer".  BUT now I've finished the card it's gone back to it's fickle self and we're all cloudy and cold again - BOO!

Anyway this was why I made the sentiment on my computer.
All I've done is backed it with some pink paper from Lili of the Valley.  Hand drawn some fake stitches and added a few self adhesive gems.


Hope to see you soon at Oddball Art
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Wags n Whiskers - CAS
In the Pink - Summer
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

way way tooo cool Andrea, love the inspiration and discount...xxx