Thursday 4 June 2015

Tick tock

This one was a bit of an experiment - nothing new there then :)

I decided I wanted to try and do something with the Hare from Alice in Wonderland.  The image is from Make It Crafty - Crazy March Hare.

I've coloured it with ProMarkers and cut it cut with a Spellbinders die.  I've then edged it with blue ProMarker.

I didn't know what to do with this one for a while as I'd used an unusual colour combination for me.  I played around with all sorts of papers and then eventually came up with this combination.  (Probably the longest it's taken me to put a card together for a while!)

The papers are from Santoro Gorjuss and Lili of the Valley.  The circular shape looks a bit like a moon behind him so I though a wooden star embellishment would go quite well.

I actually love the final result and hope you do too
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - All Creatures Great and Small
Glitter n Sparkle - Include an Animal
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes




2 comments:

Willeke said...

Love the colors you have used on this card !
Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
Hugs
Willeke
DT Through The Craft Room Door

Milka Gubo said...

Gorgeous card! Love it! :-D
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :-D
Milka DT