Thursday 4 June 2015

Tempus Fugit

You know how when you're completely occupied times flies - well this one was inspired by my hubby.  He totally loses track of time especially since I bough him a playstation 4 for his birthday.  It does mean I can do plenty of crafting though :)

The image I've used is a stamp I bought from Lili of the Valley.  I've coloured it with proMarkers in pastel shades but with a pop of red and used a Spellbinders die to cut it out.


Papers are from First Edition, Wellington and Lili of the Valley.  There's a sentiment from a Lili of the Valley art pad, some self adhesive gems, a play ticket from Tim Holtz Idea-ology and some letter beads.

Wonder how many of you out there have hubby's like mine :)
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - For a Teen
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes

5 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart, good luck!!! Amy DT

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and typical teenager. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

Sue said...

This is so cute thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week hugs Sue xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe Andrea, my hubby is just the same! He can lose hours on the playstation, while I lose hours crafting, it's a perfect fit really! Love this image and your fab card design. So perfect for our masculine challenge. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with our 'Father's Day/Special Man' challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week. We're so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

Debbie said...

Love your creation. Thanks for joining The Corrosive Challenge. I wish you the best of luck!

DebbieM