Sunday 28 June 2015

Sending Hugs & a disease I think!

I recently bought some Polkadoodles, I held out for ages but have just given in this week :)  The image I've used for this step card is Octavia Best Friends.

The image had been coloured with Copics then cut and mounted onto some black card stock to frame it.  The image you can see here "hugs" is a Oddball Art one.  I've cut it our with a Spellbinders die the added a bit of pink Copic and black biro to edge it.


As my final picture looks time my card has some strange disease (you'll see what I mean in a minute LOL!!)  I thought I'd take a close up of what I've done.

The pink flower paper is from Lili of the Valley.  I've backed it with some black card stock and then added pearl self adhesive gems for the flower centres.  Unfortunately the light was behind the image when I took the main photo and my card looks like it's got measles.




Anyway this is the card and it looks much better in the flesh :)
Andrea x


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Colouring Crazy Challenge - Pink & Pretty
{PIN}spirational - Pink
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes
Wags n Whiskers - More than one Fold
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes - Pearls
Glitter n Sparkle - Sentimental



10 comments:

Tina Goodwin said...

Gorgeous card. You have colored this image beautifully. I have never heard of this stamp company. I will have to take a look. Thank you for sharing =)

Unknown said...

Oh I'm loving this Andrea! Fab image and your colouring on her hair looks awesome
Lucy xx

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! Your coloring is lovely. as always. I love that you've added the pearls to the floral paper. Such a fun textural touch. :)

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Sara
TTCRD DT
FP3 {My Blog}

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous card. I love your coloring and the subtle colors you've used. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and I hope you'll join us again soon.

Hugs,
Em AKA Creative Em
613 Avenue Create DT

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card , love the mono look you have used, lovely image and the pearls finish it off. Thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Eve's Been Reading said...

Very sweet, I love the Octavia collection. Thanks for joining in the fun theme of 'pretty and pink' at Graph'It Markers Colouring Crazy Challenge Yvonne (DT)

Unknown said...

Wonderful coloring, Andrea! :)

Penni said...

Gorgeous card .
Thanks for joining us for our Pretty & Pink challenge at Graph'It Markers.
Hugs
Penni
xx
www.lazycatscards.blogspot.uk
www.graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk

Deanne Saunders said...

|Such a pretty card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

arteKatie said...

great colouring, thanks for joining PINspirational challenge this week, good luck and hope to see you again! :)

Kasia, PINspirational DT
www.artekatie.wordpress.com