Monday 29 June 2015

Pretty in Purple

I've been trying to get this card completed for about a week now - finally got there - YAY!

The beautiful image I've used is from Ching-Chou Kuik is called Rose In Storm.  I've coloured it with Copics and cut it out with a Spellbinders die.

The packing design papers from Lili of the Valley and Out Daily Bread have been cut to match the shaped card and distressed.

The purple organza ribbon has a hand tied bow and I've also added a flower cascade of tiny purple flower that I got in Hobby Craft
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Addicted to Stamps - Bingo (Flowers/Stamped image/Die)
Ching-Chou Kuik (Facebook challenge) - Pretty in Purple

2 comments:

Furrbster said...

This is very pretty and the die cut round the image makes it even more delicate.
Hugz Tinz

Marlies said...

A lovely card Andrea. I like all the little flowers, they look great and your colouring is fantastic! Thanks for joining the Bingo challenge at ATSC. Marlies