Tuesday 2 June 2015

Mr Fix It

With Father's Day coming up I thought I'd better make a few male themed cards.  I always find them a challenge and prefer to do the girly stuff.

Anyway here we go :)

The image I've used is Mr Fix It Dad from Make It Crafty.  It's been coloured with ProMarkers, cut out with a Spellbinders die and then  though the background looked too white.  So I've messed it up with some brown ProMarker and a blender.
Papers are from Tim Holtz Idea-ology and Wellington (found a scrap left in my stash).

The brown string is actually from a parcel and my hubby had said do you want to keep this - my reply of course I'm sure I'll find a use for it :)

All that's left to mention are some Tim Holtz Idea-ology cogs
I'll hopefully be showing you a few more male cards soon
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Left of Centre - Upcycle/Recycle
Digi Galore - Father's Day
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes


5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is fab Andrea! Oh we all prefer pretty girly cards don't we!
I keep any bits and pieces off parcels etc too haha!
I love those cogs! I must have a search for them!
Lucy x

Rachel said...

What a lovely image! Love this card!
Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Teresa said...

Lovely card, and glad I'm not the only hoarder of bits of string!! Thanks for sharing at LOC, good luck x

Tina Goodwin said...

Hi Andrea! This card rocks! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the added embellishments. You'd never know that guy cards are a challenge for you. I always find cards for the guys challenging too. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs,
Tina
TTCRD DT
Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

mixamatoasties said...

Super card.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

Susan