Tuesday 9 June 2015

Finished for the weekend

There's a new release today of Oddball Art's Whimsey stamps and this is one of them.  It's called Jane's Long Day at the Office.  Now you'd think this would be a bit of a bus man's holiday for me doing this one.  This is definitely how I feel at the moment working so much overtime (sometimes I get accused of sleeping at the office because I'm nearly always last to leave and first to arrive) - BUT - I really enjoyed colouring this one :)

She's been coloured with ProMarkers.  I've kept a black and white theme with a hint of my favourite colour PINK!

The sentiment and flower also comes as part of the stamp.  The pink heart was a left over from when I'd used my LaLa Land banner die and I've added some rhine stones in black, white and clear.

Papers are a bit of a mixture.  Lili of the Valley, Santoro Gorjuss and Docrafts.
The only other think I've used is some black card stock.

Now to put my feet up with a glass of wine - nope - now I'm off to make dinner then CRAFT :)
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Paradise of Stamps - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Left of Centre - For the Girls
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes (Layers)



6 comments:

~ginny said...

Delightful Andrea! I love the black and white with a hint of pink. Very nicely done with your choice of papers and matting them all in black! I LOVE Oddball Art... so you made a great choice there too! So pleased you are sharing your project & creativity at 613 Ave C!
~ginny,
DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG / Something Special for your BFF]
Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

TangledBlueRose said...

Love her, she is stunning! Wonderful papers, awesome image and colors. Thanks so much for playing with us at Left of Center Creative Challenges:For the Girls!~kim

applejack cards by sue said...

How gorgeous! I love the simplicity of the image and your choice of papers and tiny embellishments. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT xx

Vic said...

gorgeous card andrea - black and white make a real statement, esp with just a touch of girlie pink xx Thanks for sharing with us this week., at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

Tina Goodwin said...

Hi Andrea! Your card is beautiful. I love the papers you used with that adorable image. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs,
Tina
TTCRD DT
Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Super creation.
Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle.
Hope to see you again soon,
Tracey DTxx