Thursday 18 June 2015

Cool dudes

Here's a little bit of All Dressed Up inspiration for you.  (Clearing my throat) I appear to have made my first Christmas card this year.  What am I thinking it's miles off yet!

Anyhoo.... this image is Cool Dudes.  I coloured him in my lunch break today using ProMarkers, Copics, a black polychromos pencil and a while gel pen.

As this is a snowy scene I dug out my Stampendous embossing enamels and have used two different ones here around the image.

I loved the image so much when I'd finished it I decided to keep it as a CAS card.  All I've done is used some black card stock and some black self adhesive gems :)


How many days to go to Christmas - don't tell me I don't want to know!!
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Creative Inspirations - Male Creations
Cutie Pie - Cats & Dogs
Crafting for All Seasons - It's a Boy Thing
Left of Centre - For the Boys
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes 28
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes

9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Andrea, love your cool dude card he looks awesome. Also thanks for joining us in our 'it's a boy thing'{aNNie My Personal Blog} over at Crafting for all Seasons....
Have also joined your blog...xx

Rene said...

This is awesome!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene

La Papera Gialla said...

This is adorable!
Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges!
Monica - CCC DT

Heather said...

Adorable!! That image is so cute and I think you made the right call to make it a CAS card so the image can shine. And congrats on your first Christmas card of the year. It's never to early to start! : ) Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

NGCARDS said...

Such a great card! I love the fun image! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Bianca said...

What a lovely design! The colors you have used are very beautifull. It´s perfekt for little men :-)
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! Bianca XX

Lisa xx said...

Such an adorable card, this image is just so cute!

Thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Fab, fun card, the frantage looks great, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fantastic card thanks for sharing with us at the cutie pies
Hugs Kelly