Tuesday 30 June 2015

Catwalk

All Dressed Up are sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

The image I have used is Prom Princess.  I've coloured it with Copics and ProMarkers then cut it out with a Spellbinders die.  The edges of the image have also been coloured and faded using a brown ProMarker and blender

Design papers are from First Edition and Craftwork Cards.

When I'd coloured the image I thought a vintage Art-Deco effect would work very well, so I cut some of the Craftwork Cards design paper into an Art-Deco fan shape to go behind the image.  It came out some much better than I though it would :)
One tiny little element to finish her off is a brass star at the top right of the image.

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
The Crazy Challenge - Spots and/or Stripes
That Craft Place - Layers
Dream Valley - Girly
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Andrea, gorgeous card, love the image and fabulous design, thanks for joining our challenge at Dream Valley and we hope to see you back with us soon. Jennifer DT member xx

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic card, I love the image and wonderful papers.

Pillan said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.
/Pillan, DT

Anonymous said...

Your coloring is gorgeous. This is such a pretty and elegant card. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Sara
TTCRD DT
FP3 {My Blog}

Cazro said...

Such an eleganat card, loving the design and colours. So pleased you joined us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz