The image I have used is Prom Princess. I've coloured it with Copics and ProMarkers then cut it out with a Spellbinders die. The edges of the image have also been coloured and faded using a brown ProMarker and blender
Design papers are from First Edition and Craftwork Cards.
When I'd coloured the image I thought a vintage Art-Deco effect would work very well, so I cut some of the Craftwork Cards design paper into an Art-Deco fan shape to go behind the image. It came out some much better than I though it would :)
One tiny little element to finish her off is a brass star at the top right of the image.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
The Crazy Challenge - Spots and/or Stripes
That Craft Place - Layers
Dream Valley - Girly
Sparkles - Vintage/Shabby Chic
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes