Saturday 2 May 2015

Tour de Yorkshire

It's time to reveal the rest of my card from my sneak peek last week.
I was thrilled to be asked to be a guest designer for the current challenge at All Dressed Up.  AND I realised how appropriately I'd picked an image that coincides with the Tour de Yorkshire - even better because that's where I'm from!

Picking an image to work with wasn't an easy decision there are so many lovely ones.  This one is Girl on a Bike.  I had a couple of ideas when I started and started to try one out - but I loved what I'd done so much I didn't start the second one.

The image is coloured in grey Copics with colours being ProMarkers.  I've then cut the image out and mounted it onto some black card stock.  Here's a close up of the image for you.

The design papers are from Santoro Gorjuss, Lili of the Valley and Prima Marketing.  All the papers have been distressed as you can see below.
The only other thing I've added are some black self adhesive gems in keeping with the theme.  I've left the card fairly plain apart from this as I wanted the gorgeous image to be the focus of the card.

Thank you so much Wendy and the lovely DT ladies at All Dressed Up for giving me the opportunity to be a guest designer.
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
The Corrosive Challenge - Hip to be Square
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes




5 comments:

Sheila said...

Stunning card Andrea. Thanks so much for being our GDT this time around.

Sheila
*All Dressed Up DT*

Laine Kammeraad said...

She's absolutely beautiful. I love love love the image. Your coloring is fabulous and love how you used the mono-chromatic look with the pop of color for the flowers in the basket.

With smiles
Laine K

Bernadet said...

Great card Andrea!
Thank you for being our GDT at All Dressed Up this month!

Linby said...

This is just gorgeous - love the layout.
Linby x

Judy McKay said...

Love the image and your design. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Judy DT