Wednesday 20 May 2015

Hello.....

DeeDee's are sponsoring us at the Wednesday Sketch Team over at Outlawz for May.  My card is made from Bot Buddies this week.  

We're actually having a baby theme this month for our team mate Trina who is due to give birth this month.  There are three prizes on offer for us this month :)

For my inspiration I decided to made a robot planet card.  I've done them in the past but using pre-made stick on characters so it was a change to actually colour something up.  The bots are coloured with ProMarkers then fussy cut.

I've used papers from Lili of the Valley and some black card stock.  The planet is made from some Steampunk paper from Hot Off The Press.  I've also given it a planetary ring :)

To keep in the theme of the sketch I've made what looks like rails for two of the robots to be running on.

In the background you should be able to see some rhine stones to make up a starry night.

And finally the sentiment added is from Bot Buddies.
Andrea x



2 comments:

Cara said...

Andrea, this is sooo cute! Love the metal "Moon"
(Hugs) Cara
TTCRD Owner
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Em Louise Fairley said...

Andrea, this is so cute! xxx