Friday 3 April 2015

Mary had a little lamb......

...it's fleece was white as snow :)

I love sheep and collect them so when I got enough loyalty points at the LOTV shop this was the rubber stamp I picked as my freeby!

The stamp is Little Lamb which I've coloured in pastel shades using ProMarkers.  I used a die to cut out the purple frame which I mounted over the image.


Papers are all from Lili of the Valley as is the sentiment which is from one of their art pads.  The ribbon was also bought form one of their little bags of ribbon which unfortunately they've now stopped supplying online.

I've only used some self adhesive gems to embellish this card as I wanted the image to be the main focus

Happy Easter everyone
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Creative Knockouts - Die cut / Punch Frenzy
Papertake Weekly - Take Your Pick (Pastels)
Fantasy Stampers - Easter Time
Robyn's Fettish - Easter Cards

3 comments:

Cazro said...

A rally pretty crd with a very sweet Eastertime image. Thanks for sharing with us at Fantasty Stampers. Caz

Scrap Shack Designs said...

What an adorable image and I love the purple and that frame. Good job! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts and good luck.

DT Jen
jenileighdesigns.blogspot.com

JayBe said...

So pretty, Andrea - I love this little stamp. Thanx for playing along at Fantasy Stamper this time.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx
http://jaybescraftybitz.blogspot.co.uk