Monday 27 April 2015

Fairy garden

Can you believe I actually coloured this imaged back in November/December 2014 when I was first guest designing for ABC Challenge.  I've only just got round to making this into a card!

The image is no 438 from Sherri Baldy.  I coloured her with ProMarkers and a bit of biro to highlight her hair.  It's cut out with a Spellbinders die and I've added some DecoArt glitter to her wings to blong her up.

The flowes and leaves added underneath the image to make to come to life and look 3-D are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Ribbon Girl.  I've carried on the theme of the image as well by adding red self adhesive gems in groups of three.

Papers are all from Lïli of the Valley.

The last think I've added are some pearlised self adhesive gems and some silver dragonfly beads.
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Addicted to Stamps - Flowers
Crafty Cats - Things with Wings
Passion for ProMarkers - Spring Blooms
Wags n whiskers - Flowers
Creative Momemts - Anything Goes Spring/Easter
Create and Inspire - Anything Goes/Flowers
I Love ProMarkers - Bugs

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous image and such pretty flowers too. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Lorraine DT

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments and good luck.
Rose DT x

lalkygirl said...

what a sweet card ,love the dimension you have added with the flowers
Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
tracey x

Cindy said...

Cute card. Great image and flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

Un Arcobaleno di Colori said...

Wow! Beautiful card! Love your design and image is adorable! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Create and Inspire! Hope to see you again!
Hugs :)
Francesca (DT)