Wednesday 4 March 2015

Flowers for mum

This one is quite different for me with no digital image as the focal point.  Every now and then I try a card like this - and - I'm pleased to say I may be improving :)

Sooooo... the papers I used are from Lemoncraft - House of Roses.  All the edges were distressed then I also used some Distress Ink from Tim Holtz in Antique Linen on the edges.  The butterflies are also cut from the same Lemoncraft paper.

The flowers and leaves are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  There are some pearlised self adhesive gems in the bottom right corner.  I've also used some hemp twine which I can't for the life of me remember where I bought it because I've had it for so long.

The only other thing I've added is a computer generated sentiment which was cut out using a Spellbinder die, distressed, Antique Linen used on the edges and some tiny self adhesive gems added.

Hope you like what I've produced
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Inky Chics - Flowers
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Add Flowers
Dream Valley - Mothers Day
Just Inspirational - Mothers Day
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Something Old (Hemp Twine)



4 comments:

JJ said...

Beautiful card, love the vintage look about it. Thank you for joining in with challenge 5 over at http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

Lovely card, love the soft colours. Very elegant, thank you for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

Desire Fourie said...

Andrea this is another wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Gorgeous project!!! Thank you for joining us at Just Inspiration Crafts - Jo Baker - DT