Sunday 8 February 2015

Relax

I don't do enough cards for guys so the current challenge at Cardz for Guyz kicked me into gear.  I'm also very low on stock for male cards and need to get more made.

The image is from Lili of the Valley - Put Your Feet Up and is coloured with ProMarkers.  I chose to do this one as it's been very popular with the people at work.

Papers are all from Lili of the Valley Country Gent, Solids Bonnets & Bowties, On a High Note and Bear Necessities (now discontinued).

I kept it simple and just added some self adhesive gems and some letter beads for the RELAX sentiment.  If my hubby is anything to go by they like simple cards.

Ok off onto my next project which is for The East Wind - colouring an apple with the cutest piglet asleep on top :)
Happy crafting
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Cardz for Guyz - Kick Back and Relax
Digi Choosday - Cool Blue
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Passion for ProMarkers - One for the Boys
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes



8 comments:

Cazro said...

Hi I'm so pleased we have kicked you into touch with making male cards. I love your card, the image and papers are of course perfect for our challenge. I'm loving your addition of the Relax beads. So pleased you decided to join us at Cardz 4 Guyz. We hope to see you again. Caz

Unknown said...

So glad you decided to. Join us atLil Patch of Crafty Friends, your card is fabulous, love the colours and the image and colouring are great. Hope to see you back with very soon. Jennifer DT member

Jane Willis said...

A lovely card - every little touch is perfectly placed to make the whole come together wonderfully. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz
Jane

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card. Love the image and colours.
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Passion for Promarkers.
Lorraine x

Cards By MI said...

This is lovely, I adore the boyz images from LOTV. They are so sweet and lovely in their looks. You have done a lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at PFP and my boys theme this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Helen said...

A really great card and perfect for our challenge.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Helen x

Andrea W said...

The image is perfect for our challenge and I love how you used the letter beads. I'm glad you played along at Cardz 4 Guyz.

NicoleDesigns said...

Great make for our "Cool Blue" challenge at Digi Choosday's Challenge.... xo Nikki