Friday 26 September 2014

It's a celebration!

I went for multi-coloured balloons for this Crafters Companion Bebunnie Celebration stamp.  I wanted it to look bright and cheerful for a celebration.  To do this I've used ProMarkers.

The background I then tried to keep to three colours blue, red and yellow.  I've used Lili of the Valley & NitWit Collections 'Twas the Night and Lili of the Valley & Raspberry Road Designs Shabby Shack and Heartfelt papers.

I've added a couple of sentiment tags from Lili of the Valleys Set 24.

To finish the card off I've used some red, blue and black self adhesive gems and a hot air balloon button.

I'm entering this card into the latest a Without Words Challenge - It's a Celebration.

Cheers everyone!

Andrea x


2 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous andrea.adorable bunny and your colouring is beautiful.
Thanks so much for joining us at the Without Words Challenge :D

xx coops xx

AndreaNorris said...

Thank you I was trying for something bright and colourful :) x