Wednesday 10 September 2014

Don't go......

One of the girls in the office has got a promotion and is leaving her current role at the end of the month.  I was asked if I had any good luck or leaving cards but I've been cleaned out.  This is my first one as replacement stock but it may not last long in my box at work!
 
The stamp is Lili of the Valley - From All of Us.  I've colour the image using ProMarkers and edged it in a brown shade.
 
The papers are form Santoro Gorjus - Neutrals, Docrafts Wellington Bear paper stack and Lili of the Valley - On a High Note.
 
I've decorated the top left with a mixture of flowers (mainly roses) from Wild Orchid Crafts.
 
Finally I've added a sentiment in small letter beads and some black and red self adhesive gems.
 
I'm submitting this card into the Fantasy Stampers challenge - Hearts & Flowers.
 
Happy crafting x
 

1 comment:

JayBe said...

Such a pretty card, Andrea - I adore the LOTV images and this one is just perfect for our 'Hearts & Flowers' challenge at Fantasy Stampers, thanx for sharing.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx