Tuesday 9 September 2014

Cupcake Tower

When browsing through various blogs this week I spotted one on I Love Promarkers for Sweet Treats.

I had just the stamp for that - Lili of the Valley's - Lots of Cupcakes.  I've coloured the image with my stock of Promarkers mainly in pinks - one of my favourite colours.


The papers are some Pearlised Pink paper from Hobbycraft and from Lili of the Valley - Heartfelt

The lace I bought from Wild Orchid Crafts when I purchased a "ton" of flowers to play with

I've finished the card off with a couple of sliver butterfly beads and some self adhesive gems.

Now I've done this I might go back some cup cakes :)

Andrea x



4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card love those cakes!!. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Ginny x

Brawny x said...

Ooooo cake yum! Fabulous card. Very pretty x

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Lea x