Sunday 15 May 2016

Pixie Pete

This little cutie is Pixie Pete image 306 - I just love him!!  He's one of Lizzy's new release images today


When I first printed him I wasn't sure if the mushroom would be overpowering at this size.  The only way to find out was to colour the image up and see.  It wasn't until I got the last it of shading on I went phew!  I didn't need to start again and redesign my card


So creating a scene for a CAS card, I've coloured the image with ProMarkers and polychromos pencils.

The image has been cut just short of the card then the edges have been distressed.  For a bit of magic (he's a pixie after all) I've added a few Rhine stones.

Check out the main blog for the rest of the teams inspiration for the new releases :D
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Classic Design Team - Challenge 2
Polkadoodles - Things with Wings
Crafty Calendar - Thing with Wings
Crafty Friends - In the Garden
The Sisterhood of Crafters - No Design Paper
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes


7 comments:

Darlene said...

This is AWESOME!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘NO DESIGNER PAPER’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Just gorgeous, great colouring and great desing, love it.

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Carla's Cards said...

Fab card design!
Thank you for sharing with us here today and best of luck with your entry.
[Carla DT for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Lisa B said...

Ack!!!! Another fabulous creation. I just adore this image. I love your coloring skills. Little works of art.

Thanks for playing along with our "no designer paper" challenge.

Have a great day,
Lisa

Katrina Bufton said...

Fabulous card, I love the kooky snail and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for joining us in the Things with Wings challenge at Polkadoodles,
Katrina x

Helen said...

Great card, Andrea - perfectly CAS.

Thank you for sharing with us here today at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Helen DT Classic Open Design Team Challenge 

Helen said...

Me again!

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge too.

Helen x